Does your new boiler need servicing? Yes, it needs servicing. After the installation of your boiler, everything may be working correctly. However, the question of when you should have it serviced may still arise. So, when should a new boiler be serviced?
How Do You Know When Your Boiler Needs Servicing?
Boilers are a great way to keep your premises warm and comfortable. However, even when they are this effective, there are sometimes that you may notice reduced effectiveness. You should call in for assistance from reputable boiler servicing in Manchester.
Why should you have your new boiler serviced?
- With any new boiler, it is crucial to ensure that servicing is regular to help prevent any breakdowns or faults occurring and also to maintain its performance.
- Boiler servicing in Manchester involve business insurance policies and warranties, where you’re required to complete a regular service to keep them in good condition.
But when should your first boiler service take place?
Signs of a Faulty Boiler System
Here are some other signs that your boiler needs servicing.
- Clogged Filters: Check whether your boiler filters are clogged. Call a boiler servicing expert if you notice that it’s dirtier as this leads to blockage.
- Leaks: Gas and water leaks from the boiler are an indication that the boiler is inefficient. If the issue is unattended, you may experience extensive damage to your property at large.
- Energy inefficiency: Escalated energy bills in the home could mean that the boiler’s efficiency is compromised. Keep tabs on your monthly energy bills and lookout for a hike.
- Operating issues: If your boiler is slow to heat up or is not heating at all, you need to call boiler servicing and maintenance experts. Any operation issues indicate inefficiency and must be attended to promptly.
- Sounds from the boiler: A hissing sound from the boiler indicates that there are deposits on your boiler. If not checked, the accumulation could cause further damage and maybe a total breakdown.
All these issues demand quick attention from knowledgeable and experienced boiler servicing in Manchester. You can contact ST Heating services and let them contain the problem early enough.
- When it comes to the first service, servicing your boiler should take place a year from the date of installation. However, some manufacturers may recommend 24 months from the installation date as acceptable.
- During summertime, boilers are often not in full use as it would during the winter. Colder temperatures can prove to be troublesome for plumbing systems and central heating when it comes to boiler servicing in Manchester. It’s for these reasons that annual maintenance is best during the summertime. Furthermore, It’s good to ensure your boiler is in good working condition when the colder winter months arrive.
- Any boiler will experience wear and tear over time, and parts can become worn or broken. As a result, it can lead to you not getting the needed heat, especially during winter. Additionally, it can also end up costing you more in electricity bills.
- Getting faults and other problems such as sludge, rust and limescale build-up identified and fixed soonest will help you avoid larger expenses at a future point in time.
Servicing as a Preventive Measure
- Don’t wait until when serious problems arise to have the boiler serviced, have it serviced annually. Annual servicing is sufficient to keep your boiler working smoothly and efficiently.
- A boiler that isn’t efficiently running can cost you money, so ensure you get your boiler serviced irrespective of whether or not it’s new, or you are facing some problems with it.
Benefits of Choosing ST Heating Services
- Hiring professional heating services has its perks. Not only do you prevent major boiler issues early, but you are also able to save yourself a considerable amount of money.
- Available 24/7: Since some boiler issues are emergencies, you can get through to them on the provided phone number or email. In Manchester, they can look into your issue almost immediately.
- Experienced Boiler Servicing: The professionals are highly knowledgeable in boiler repair, maintenance, and replacement services.
- Saves You Money: With the significant threats and issues taken care of, you can rest assured knowing that you are at zero risk of extensive boiler problems.
The experts perform professional inspection, repairs and maintenance to ensure that your boiler works optimally. As a homeowner, you must understand the benefits of a well working boiler system. With the considerable investment that it is, you should only let the professionals handle it. ST Heating Services has the experience and expertise needed for the job!