Industrial & Commercial Plumbing Services
At ST Heating Services, we can provide heating and plumbing services in Manchester and throughout the North West, UK for industrial and commercial customers.
Based in Swinton, we have a team of highly skilled commercial plumbers in Manchester who can help with all types of commercial and industrial plumbing jobs. Call us on 0161 279 0137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you open your property to the public, it may be worth having bathrooms installed for when nature calls. If, in particular, you serve food, it is worth having them so that your customers are able to wash their hands before eating.
It is also important to keep a workplace at the correct temperature. Spending too long in a cold room can put people at the risk of hypothermia, especially in the winter months. Buildings constructed primarily of metal will become extremely cold overnight as they have little to no insulation. It is important to ensure the temperature is suitable for people to work in.
As part of our heating and plumbing services in Manchester and around the North West, UK, we can install boilers and heating systems for use in commercial environments. This includes warehouses and better-insulated buildings.
Some of the many benefits for choosing ST Heating Services Ltd:
- Services include plumbing repairs, installations or maintenance.
- We are Gas Safe registered.
- Our rates are highly competitive.
- Approved contractors for NHS, local councils & more!
- We aim to minimise downtime.
- No job too big or too small.
Commercial Heating & Plumbing Services
As part of our range of plumbing services, we can also provide regular maintenance and inspection to make sure your boiler is working properly, and not leaking anything dangerous like Carbon Monoxide, which originates from improperly burnt fuel. Sufficient venting needs to be in place to allow this gas to be vented outside, and away from the workers. Having a boiler serviced and inspected regularly also helps to detect issues before they become a problem, such as a boiler showing symptoms that it’s about to fail. Even in summer when you’re not using heating as much, it’s still a good call to have them checked.
If your boiler does ever fail, we can also come out, find the fault and get it fixed (or replaced if we really need to).
Whatever your commercial plumbing needs, call ST Heating on 0161 279 0137 or get in touch via email at email@example.com for quality, professional plumbing services in Manchester and throughout the Nort West, UK.
Commercial Plumbing FAQs
Commercial plumbing systems can be quite complex and it is essential to know what goes into this form of plumbing before hiring a commercial plumber. This includes understanding what commercial plumbing is, what commercial plumbers do and what to look for when procuring plumbing services. Here is a highlight of answers to the frequently asked questions we are often asked. Click on the questions below to expand them and find our responses:
What is commercial plumbing?
This is a specialised form of plumbing that takes place on retail developments, commercial properties, and commercial businesses. Although its scope of work is similar to that of residential plumbing, this kind of plumbing involves larger plumbing systems.
Who is a Commercial Plumber?
This is a specialised plumber whose role is to install, maintain, and repair complex plumbing systems. Commercial plumbers are heavily involved in working out water supply systems, boiler systems, and large-scale waste removal systems for businesses.
What is the difference between commercial and residential plumbing?
Commercial and residential plumbing are similar by operation. However, there are some notable differences, including the following;
- Residential plumbing systems are less complicated compared to commercial systems. This means that it is possible to shut down the entire residential plumbing system, identify its flaws, and carry out the necessary repairs. This is not the case when it comes to a plumbing system of a commercial property. A commercial plumber must identify and correct defects in a plumbing system without closing it down.
- Commercial plumbers must be updated on complex plumbing codes and plumbing defects that might never occur in a residential plumbing system.
- Residential plumbing incorporates piping in a minimal number of floors of a residential property. This means that a residential plumber will only require basic skills to install, repair, and maintain pipework systems.
- Commercial plumbers are required to work on multiple systems, including heating systems, pipework systems, and sewers for multiple floors of a commercial property. There is, therefore, an increased risk of damages and repairs required for the commercial form of plumbing compared to residential plumbing.
What are some of the services covered in the commercial type of plumbing?
When hiring a commercial plumber to install, repair, or maintain a plumbing system of a commercial property, here are some services that you can procure;
- General maintenance of plumbing systems.
- Replacement of the entire plumbing system.
- Installation and maintenance of water supply systems and drinking water lines.
- Installation and maintenance of fire systems.
- Clearing blocked sewer lines and drains.
- Installation and maintenance of external and internal pipework of a commercial property.
Why hire commercial plumbers from ST Heating Services Ltd?
ST Heating Services Ltd is a heating and plumbing company based in Manchester. We have years of experience in offering quality plumbing services to our commercial clients across Manchester and the North West, UK. Our highly qualified engineers are experienced in handling commercial pipework and plumbing systems. If you are looking for a commercial plumber for your commercial property, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to respond to your queries and offer you the solution that you have been looking for.
Our heating & plumbing services include:
- Boilers & Burners
- Warm Air Heaters
- Radiators & Heaters
- Commercial Boilers and Burners
- Industrial Boilers and Burners
- Oil, Gas & Dual Fuel Boiler
- Services, Maintenance & Installation
- Pipe Services
Industrial & Commercial Plumbers in Manchester and the North West
Not only is it our prices or our reputation for quality workmanship that sets us apart from other plumbing companies, as industrial and commercial plumbers in Manchester and the North West. Our customer service team cannot be compared to other competitors within Manchester, with kind and polite plumbers who will treat your home or place of business with respect. Our quotes and prices are all itemised and carefully explained. We can answer any questions or concerns you have as we go and we will always be punctual and reliable.
No job is too big or too small when it comes to plumbing installation or repairs for industrial or commercial premises in Manchester and North West, UK. Whether it’s signs of leaking pipework or a whole new system that needs adapting, our plumbing specialists are happy to take the job on. We also offer an emergency service for those plumbing emergencies that can’t wait; a burst pipe, unexpected flood or other water related disaster.
For more information on emergency or general plumbing services, and why ST Heating Services Ltd are the company to choose, get in touch or please call us on 0161 279 0137 with any enquiries regarding our expert plumbing services in Manchester and the North West.
There are different situations for when you might need a plumber or heating engineer. Find out what the main differences are and what work is undertaken for both services by clicking below: